Wireless Device Compatibility
SmartLine can handle a range of wireless devices including:
- Call Points (Wireless Nurse Call)
- Radio Keys (Wrist Watch, Neck Chain & Wall Mount)
- Emergency Pendants/Radio Keys
- Man Down Pendants/Radio Keys
- Smoke Detectors
- Passive Infra-Red (PIR) Detectors
- Door Reeds
Extendable Wireless Coverage
The SmartLine system can also be extended by the use of Extended Receiver Boards (part no. 100-GRX). A simple 4 wire bus provides a means to extend coverage of SmartLink’s wide range of wireless devices. For more information consult the installation manual.
SmartLine Wireless will report alarms directly to any of SmartLink’s Monitoring Software packages via a standard serial port and uses the same polling protocol as a Linecard Receiver (SCU) making it fully compatible with existing SmartLink systems.